Thursday, April 20, 2006

Note from Amy Collins Moore

"Just a final call to see if you are interested in supporting a fundraiser that I am co-chairing. The Greensboro Junior Woman's Club’s 2006 Gala to benefit Camp Carefree is just around the corner. The event will be held on April 29 at the Cardinal Country Club and will be a phenomenal event. The event will begin at 6:30 pm and tickets are $30 (food, two drinks included). There will be lots of great silent/live auctions items including jewelry, trips, furniture, and tons of gift certificates. Please support me by either attending the event – if you want to come, let me know…I’ll give you more details. OR You can purchase raffle tickets for $5 each or 5 for $20 for a split the pot drawing (cash prize). You don't have to be present to win.

I would love to have your support. Consider if you can help out and just let me know. Thanks so much!"

Amy Collins Moore

No comments: