Saturday, February 17, 2007

Cool KGGO Item on eBay

KMART GREATER GREENSBORO OPEN 1989 GOLFER STATUE PLAYER GIFT
Item number: 180086109381

"This statue was gift to players at the (Kmart) Greater Greensboro Open in 1989. It does have an artists signature along with a copyright date of 1987. I was unable to read the entire name but what I could read was "Michael Gapmo**?". Statue stands about 11 inches tall. I am not sure what it is made of but it is quite heavy, weighing over three pounds. There are a couple of flakes to the paint coating (?), the largest one can be seen in the photo of the signature on the base. Brass plate is loose on one end, but I left that in case a new owner wanted to remove it. This makes a nice display piece with golf memorabilia or it could be used as a trophy with a new engraved plate. Priority mail will be $13.50, insurance optional but highly recommended as I cannot be held responsible with how the Post Office treats the package once I mail it! No reserve."

http://cgi.ebay.com/GREATER-GREENSBORO-1989-GOLFER-STATUE-PLAYER-GIFT-NR_W0QQitemZ180086109381QQihZ008QQcategoryZ428QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

No comments: