Saturday, January 30, 2010

Note from Judy Revels

I have found our next project to participate in as a group and I hope that you all will join me. Barbara Mackay Vinson is a personal friend of mine but you all probably remember her from the Jaycees/GGCC sponsorships of the Bob Mackay Foundation golf tournament which benefits cancer research. The GGO has been sponsoring her for years!

Barbara is a fantastic go-getter who has been single-handedly running this golf tournament each year with her son and (new) husband. She has asked for my help and if there are others who would like to be involved. I thought of you all and how great it used to be when we all were able to run around in golf shoes with hammers. It's been too long! Here's a little about the organization and you can also check them out on facebook. Please let me know if you are interested in some capacity and we'll get together with Barbara for some fun planning. I have just copied the information from an email she sent to me so I know it doesn't all make sense. She is having a planning meeting next Friday at her home but I wanted to talk to you all before inviting ourselves to join her. Let me know what you think when you can. I think it sounds like a blast! Feel free to share!

Judy

No comments: