Friday, June 25, 2010

Note from Marty Lewis

The following is from an email I received regarding Marty Lewis. He is reaching out to his Jaycee Family. Please keep him in you thoughts and contact him with words of support if possible.

"It will be on July 1st. Maybe you could let some of the other old Jaycee friends know. I feel a little uncomfortable telling everyone myself. It has been caught early and my prognosis is favorable. The cancer is local in my prostate. But the doctor recommended that I just have it removed. I will not be able to drive for 2 or 3 weeks. I will be out of work for 7 weeks. I should only have to stay in the hospital overnight after the surgery. After I have recover some after three or four weeks, I would like to see some people I haven't seen in a long time. And you can pray for me. My cell number is 965-7848."

No comments: