Monday, April 04, 2011

Note from Mike Haley

"I am unable to attend the meeting. However, if I did I would fully support the direction we are moving toward. The creation of a Founder's Club is the best opportunity to grow the tournament into the future. My sole goal is the preserve and grow the tournament. I support the creation of a Founders Club 100%. I suggested to Jim that the Founders Club logo be customized with the year the individual first took a leadership position in the tournament. Our history and heritage is the tournament's biggest asset. I hope the members of the Green Coat Club will embrace the Founders Club concept and let's move forward. It is time to show some leadership.

Had the Club made changes early on things may have been different. I did everything I could to get the Club to make these changes but nothing was done. It is time to move forward and the best way to do that is under this new entity. The tournament is vital to the Triad and Bobby and our sister communities leaders have done a great job saving the tournament. It is time to look to the future. I support moving forward with the Founders Club ASAP.

Mike Haley"

No comments: