Monday, November 07, 2005

Benj-O-Matic at the 2001 GGCC Golf Rock

Here we see Randy Harris with Benjy Johnson and other members of Benji-O-Matic moments before they took the stage at the 2001 GGCC Golf Rock event.

If you want to see Benjy (of benj-o-matic) and Clay (of Stratocruiser) they be doing their acoustic thing at Brewballs in Burlington this Friday, November 11th at 10pm. Come on out and enjoy tunes from your past and some you may have not heard, but most of all prepare to have a BLAST!!!

For more information go to www.benjomatic.com Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well Randy, I guess when I do not visit your site I miss out on important events, etc. Somehow I missed why you blocked comments to certain post. In any event, I received the following note relative to the scans you made for the Joey Sindlear event:

Thanks so very much for going the extra mile for our award presentation to Joey Sindelar. These photos are fantastic and I'm sure they'll bring back some great memories for Joey.
All the best to everyone that provided assistance. We'll be sure to give credit to all in our program including the Greensboro Jaycees/ Chrysler Classic of Greensboro.
Thanks again.
Ann P. Murphy, Director of Programming
Chemung County Chamber of Commerce
400 East Church Street Elmira, NY 14901

Randy Harris said...

Kevin,

Thanks for reading the blog. I had a lot of fun looking for photos of Joey and I look forward to working with you on our next project.

Randy