Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Happy Birthday Greater Greensboro Open Blog

January 26, 2006 marks the first birthday for the Greater Greensboro Open Blog. The ggoblogger, Randy Harris, would like to thank everyone that has helped to make this year special.

I've had 7,159 visitors to the site over the year and the blog boast no less than 746 posts. (That's an average of over two a day.)

I've also made some great friends over the year, gate I'm talking about you, and I've recently connected with some friends the tournament made over 30 years ago.

As far as future plans for this blog go, I am not sure. There are certainly a lot of new developments each day with the tournament, but for now I will be sticking to my original plan- which was to do this until it wasn't fun anymore.

(Just for the record it was fun 361 days out of the last 365.)

Thank you to all my reader(s),

Randy Harris
ggoblogger

1 comment:

Patrick Eakes said...

Happy Birthday, Randy. I enjoy your work.