Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Comments on Roy Williams Photos from gr8ful coach

"Hey now,

We are so fortunate to have two of the best college basketball coaches in our own backyard - I also have the utmost respect for both coaches, although I am a Carolina fan.

I also have no problem taking a joke, so no worries there.I'm guessing the no cameras rule doesn't exist for the Pro-Am? I know at some of these events the coaches/celebrities agree to pictures and autographs as long as its controlled, not random.

When I saw the photo, my first thought was that Roy was thinking no photographs would be being taken, so it caught him offguard. The news video camera falls under a different category - the news clips aren't going to show up on E-Bay!

I wonder how Roy felt about being there after Davis Love withdrew?As far as Coach K is concerned, i know he's very careful around which events he does(which is very few) and they are controlled. He signs autographs for a set period of time, pictures for a set period of time, and after that he expects you to respect his privacy. Coach K is a class guy, and I'm looking forward to his coaching clinic this weekend.

You're welcome - I enjoy your blog when I stop by! "

gr8ful coach

(Thanks for reading my blog. As far as that photo goes, I think I just surprised him. I have no plans to sell them on eBay. He was really great with the volunteers and he even posed for a shot with the mayor.)

No comments: