Monday, August 18, 2008

Comments from Ed Cone's Blog

"I'm glad it went well, and I'm glad it's over so I don't have to read Hardin and Schlosser waxing rhapsodic about it anymore. I mean, good Lord, I get that the damn tournament's been going on a long time and Sam Snead used to play and win it a lot and they gots some nice houses out at Sedgefield.

Did anybody condider puting down the pom poms and writing an analysis around the facts that the field was not exactly the cream of the crop and they ate the golf course up anyway? Is anybody actually writing a newspaper around here?

If the Chamber of Commerce boys--Hardin's "men who made it all happen" and saved "our golf tournament"--are thinking about buying the N&R, they should just keep their money. It's already the house rag."

To read all the comments go to:
http://edcone.typepad.com/wordup/2008/08/ggo.html#comment-126852496

No comments: