Monday, August 11, 2008

Wyndham Protest Planned?

(A reader sent the ggoblogger a link to this blog. I am really not sure what to make of it. Normally the ggoblogger doesn't promote this kind of crap, the kind of crap that gives blogging a bad name, but I thought my friend Mike Ebel might want to look into it. Notice how I passively posted a comment letting other bloggers know that I was making Wyndham's Security aware of possible "sits". My advice, if you're not coming to enjoy the golf, stay home.)

"The Wife and I traveled through Sedgefield to H-T this afternoon. The Escalades bearing the Wyndham officials are in town. Wouldn’t it be nice if we could show them how The Wrong People in GSO feel about promoting the rich man’s sport http://www.wyndhamchampionship.com/?

I’d love to hear your ideas regarding protest and nonviolent demonstration. It wouldn’t be very difficult to clog up traffic and bring it to a stand still. I’d also like to see some direct action against Grandover Resort http://www.grandoverresort.com/. In fact, all the country clubs, including Sedgefield are fair game. For a start, video of the attendees in compromising sits sounds nice. A drunk Sedgefield member would be perfect. See me for publication, if YouTube or Vimeo freaks you out.

As for myself, I’m planning some little surprises to make sure no one ever visits our fair city again."

Hi, Mike Ebel, Wyndham Championship Security, the following excerpt came from the following link:
http://fecundstench.com/WordPress/?p=1431

No comments: