Saturday, September 10, 2005

Gatecity Blog Writes "Darkness Falls on Jaycees"

The following excerpt is from www.gatecity.blogspot.com

"I have written about the Jaycees and the GGO several times in the course of his blog.. One of my best posts was actually called "Twilight of the Jaycees" and discussed what happened today with the formal end of Jaycee Tournament Control.Because of my posts, I got into a correspondence with Randy Harris who operates the terrific GGO Blog which this site links to on the right.

His comments on my blog and responding to mine on his gave me great insight into the GGO's great history and some fond memories of tourney's past. I also think his reprinting of my posts on his blog served to open discussion among Jaycees about the future of their tournament. The Jaycees grew in my opinion because of his blog."

To read the entire post go to:

http://www.gatecity.blogspot.com/

No comments: